To protect our data from unauthorized access, locking our windows is very important. In this article, we will deep dive into the four different ways to lock Windows 11 PC.
- By clicking on the Start button, choose your user profile.
- Now, click the Lock option.
Our account will immediately lock if we simultaneously press the Win Key and L.
- Open the Task Manager app.
- Right-click the account you are logged into at the moment and choose Disconnect after going into the Users tab.
- You’ll get a pop-up confirmation. Windows will be entirely locked when you select Disconnect user.
- Open the Command Prompt app.
- Then, type the below command at the command prompt and click Enter:
Frequently Asked Questions
Open Control Panel.
Click on Personalization.
Then enable the Do not display the lock screen policy.
The above four different methods mentioned in this article can be used to lock windows 11 pc.